In this episode we are joined by blogger and author Susan Auerbach who lost her father to suicide in the 80s and her son Noah in 2013.
Unfortunately illness strikes again (!) so Lizzie has been unable to do any other features of the show this time such as news, resources, or happy moment of the week.
- Susan’s blog: Walking the Mourner’s Path After a Child’s Suicide and the resources section she mentions in the podcast.
- UK LINKS – Susan’s book, I’ll Write Your Name on Every Beach is available to buy on Amazon, but orders made directly to the publisher bring more proceeds to the Noah Langholz Remembrance Fund.
- In the United States? For book links click here
- Susan’s main website is: http://www.susanauerbachwriter.com/
- And finally if hearing from Susan has helped you in any way, perhaps you could consider a donation to the Noah Langholz Remembrance Fund?
The music in the podcast is Write My Name by Mega Beats.
Please get in touch and share your thoughts on the show. We always look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for listening!
The next episode is coming in a few weeks.
In keeping with a Mother’s Day theme for March, our guest will be a wonderful woman called Lucy who lost her mum to suicide when she was a teenager. Lizzie and Lucy met up to chat about their experiences and the impact that losing a mum in childhood has had on the rest of their lives.